Let's Find Your
Typically buying a home will be the largest transaction you'll be involved in throughout your life. Having a trusted Realtor helps make the process of buying a home a less stressful and overwhelming process. I 'd love to help you!
Keys to Buying a Home
1. Schedule a meeting with a trusted Realtor at Valley Hills Realty. A good REALTOR is your most valuable asset when searching for a home. They will make the home buying process less stressful.
2. Get pre-approved with a Lender.
3. Research the areas of interest. Knowing your areas will save you time.
4. Determine WANTS and NEEDS.
5. Get setup on auto-notification to receive new MLS listing from your Realtor. Additional searches can be done online.
6. Get out and view homes with your Realtor. This process helps you narrow your focus on what you really want in a new home.
7. Found the one? Make an offer. Understanding how much you can afford and closing cost needed. Act fast, make a solid offer based on comparable sales. Be prepared to Negotiate.
8. Earnest Money is 'good faith' that goes with offer to let the sellers know you are serious about purchasing their house.
9. Get a home inspection. This is very important. Hire a great inspector and be at the inspection.
10. Appraisal is a necessary step required by the lender to confirm the property value.
11. Close the transaction.
12. Invite your new neighbors to your house warming party.